Paving my way through SM Megamall (as blogged yesterday, I was too lazy to dress up so I opted to go to SM. :D), I dropped by the department store to buy my usual toiletries. My eyes were then glued to these grape-dominated display - the Watsons' GrapeBella collection. It was an eye candy in a sense that you seem to literally feel the sweet taste of grapes when looking through the products!
- The Price. Php 69.00 does not hurt a pinch in the pocket.
- Availability. Whenever there is Watsons or SM department store, there is this GrabeBella thing.
- Portability. Just as it is expected for a hand cream, this comes in a handy tube.
- Not-that-soft texture. I paractically use hand cream to soften my hands. But then, I did not get it from my new tube.
- No dominant grape smell. Much as I hate the uber grape flavor and smell.
- Not addictive. It is one of the signs when I know I like the product - I am addictive to it. This tube did not put me to addiction.