Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Product Review: Olay Ultra Moisture Bar


The back of the packaging tells me about this soap. It says:
"Regular soap can leave your skin dry. The Olay Ultra Moisture bar is specifically formulated creamy, Olay lather, and Shea Butter. It does beyond cleansing, delivering Olay deep moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface cells. So after you dry off, all that's left is skin that feels clean and petal soft. It's even gentle enough to use on your face."
Having read that, I tagged this soap as a promising one. Why? For one, I love soap that is creamy. The Shea Butter in it was a plus points! I am also a lazy freak when it comes to putting on lotion or moisturizer everyday.  I also don't need to swipe any card to have it paid as it is very affordable at less than a hundred bucks. And, uhm, I love the gold-ish design of the package. I must admit, I am easily convinced by good packaging AS LONG AS the price is not sky-rocketing.

The moment I had the bar glide on my skin, I instantly felt the moisture it has for me. I normally can't go on with soaps and shower gels without a scrub but this morning was an exception. I know that the scrub can give you a richer lather but I was amazed as to how creamy it was on my skin without the scrub. I just love how it "interacts" with my skin, and not just merely sitting on it. The smell was decent too.


After shower, I did not bother applying lotion because as I have confessed, I am too lazy to put them on. But as I am writing this, its has been more than four hours since I took a bath but my skin still feels so soft and moisturized. I tried scratching my arms with my growing nails but I did not see any mark of it. I love it!

So if you ask me, would I continue using this? Hell, yeah! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I was using this for quite sometime. But received several packs of the Calming Release from US now I'm down with only 1 bar left. Will definitely grab this Ultra Moisture variant from the grocery by next month. The Age Defying and the "green" variant is not as good as this. =)

    ReplyDelete