Monday, September 6, 2010

Back

Wow. It's been over a month since I last posted my entry. See, I am a moody blogger indeed! I am scarcely interested in jotting down my thoughts and reviews during the whole month of August. I don't know, it is just some kind of PMS thing. Lol.

Anyway, I dedicated my Saturday hunting down the ukay stores in Cubao. It was something that Erma and I planned out to help our economy/tourism. :D We were happy with our finds and I can't wait to post some of them here!

Ok. For now, I am comitting myself to at least update this blog regularly. At least, for now. :p And yes, I wanted my friend Erma to jot down her entries here as well. After all, I originally created this entry for the both of us. :)

I am excited to see her blogs! Erms? Blow it away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment