Sunday, August 21, 2011

Apologies

I always have this love-hate relationship with blogging. One moment I'm into it, and the next thing I know, I am detaching myself to scribbling. The last few weeks were helluva ones in the office with all sorts of meetings, presentations, documentations, decision-makings, etc. etc. I am damn tired when I reach home and the least that I want to do is bury myself again for an hour or two in front of my laptop and blog. Yes, blogging requires thinking, and thinking demands time, and time was scarce for me in the past weeks.

Maybe, this one also comes with the fact that I do write to relax myself. I don't use this as a medium to make a business so I don't give myself that extra stress just to produce a piece. But on the other side of it, I know that there are people who look into what I have put in here (thanks to statcounter!) and the sweet messages I got from my readers are all making me guilty. Believe me, I have a lot of things and discoveries to share and I am dying to relay them to you. Apologies, but I will make it to you this week. I have garnered my thoughts and insights to the different products I have tested used over the weeks. Everything is just in sitting in my head waiting to be doodled here. =)

Now, let me just wish you a blessed week ahead and may you enjoy whatever endeavors you may have!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment