Thursday, September 1, 2011

Forever 21 Haul

I have been going in and out of Forwver 21 (both in Megamall and Makati) for how many days now and everytime I do, I always score a piece or two from a gamut of clothes displayed in the store. I don't know but I find their current collection so soothing to my taste that I am always a happy girl after stepping out of the store. :) Anyway, below are some of my loots which are mostly in sheer and lace. And shades of pale pink. I fancy them now. :) Bear with me, I am not good at taking pictures so yes, I don't give justice to the pieces I've got. :)

 The print of the dress makes it an interesting piece with carefully picked color combination. I love how the sleeves strategically falls on the elbow as it hides my enormous arms (:p) while still looking chic and smart. I also like the fact that I can wear it in the office during "meeting-less" days. Made of sheer. Php 1025 (more or less)

 The simple cut of the dress was the buying factor for me. Little dots dashed all over the dress prevents it from being too plain. I love the middle cut in the sleeves which makes it a bit of a sexy dress. Equally wearable in the office just like above. Thinking of matching it with my sky high heels in the office and wedge during malling days. Php 855. Such a steal for me. =)

 I love the softest texture of this sheer top and the lace details at the back makes it a classy piece. The sleeves are also perfect. I am envisioning it as a lovely partner of my skinny jeans or my office slim pants or my shorts. The best part? I fit in small size. LOL.

Weee! Soft lace all over! I find this dress so sexy I want to parade this all night! I just simply love how it was made. Simple yet very sophisticated. =) Php 1125 (more or less)

 I also piled up on dresses to be used during cocktail or wedding events. This is just to have a reserved one especially when I run out of time to seek for a nice get up (which I always experience). This was on sale so I grabbed it at Php 755.


Perfect also for wedding invites. I don't know but I look better in empire cuts. I love the flowy effect of this dress. Got this at 50% off for 500 I think.

That's it. I swear this pay day was a super gastos one for me. This were just some of my recent purchases. I.need.to.stop.shopping.asap. But nevertheless, I am a happy girl! =D


1 comment:

  1. oh soooo cute. you know how i am biased to dresses. but they're really pretty.

    btw reg the pink or black shoe i will try to look for that shoe in bulk. will try my best. I really wanna sell it. i need luck. pero ang cute no kasi?

    ReplyDelete