Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Hands and Feet at Let's Face It

Let's Face It is probably the most familiar beauty center to me. But the fact is, I haven't really spent a minute to any of its branch simply because what sticks into my mind is that Let's Face It is equivalent to painful facial services. However, there will always be a first time for everything, and last Wednesday, my feet strolled the road leading to LFI's Makati Cinema Square branch, not for a facial but for a manicure and pedicure session!

Interior-wise, I love the dimmed concept the place. They are trying to keep the noise at a very minimum level which makes your stay a pleasant one. Anyway, there mani-pedi service is nothing much of a difference to any salon services BUT what makes it very significant to me is that I've found my official "nail carer"! You might ask, why? Ok. So I am this type who wants my dead skin on the side of my toenails be really digged up up to the lowest level. I am a masochist when it comes to my nail care regimen. :p I have been to a lot of nail salons and I always end up either frustrated because I know my nails are not the fully cleaned (meaning dead skins were not fully taken out) or going home with a murdered toe. But not this time with Chai, my nail carer. She got the lightest hands and the sharpest hand and eye coordination that made the entire session so woundless and dead skin fully removed! I was so satisfied everytime she hits my nails with proper might and right timing. My feet literally felt lighter after it has been cleaned!





Another good news for me is that they have the likes of Orly and Essie nail lacquers for an additional Php 20 fee. Better than Enza who charges it at Php 40 and CANS at Php 30 (I think). They doesn't have a widest array of nail lacquers but dwecednt enough to choose your color/s for the day. Not bad. They also use Essie's Fill the Gap as a base coat and Orly's Sec 'n Dry as the top coat.





I chose Lady Like (pale pink) for my hands and Case Study (mocha brown) for my feet. After three days though, my right thumbnail already has a chipped nail polish on the sides. :(


Here are the swatches upon applied onto my nails. The photo does not display the true color of the lady pink as it appears to be like brownish when actually it is a lightest pink. While the ones in my toes are true to its color.


1/2 clean

Verdict: I am coming back to Chai again! Considering that the service fees (starts at Php 130 for the pedicure and Php 120 for the manicure) are quite reasonable for a labeled salon and the superb performance of my nail carer, it really is worth coming back!!! Good job, Chai!


No comments:

Post a Comment