Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Majolica Majorca Lash King

The moment I tried on mascara, I vowed to myself that I will never get out of the house without it on my lashes. I love how the mascara perks up my puppy eyes. So after I've used up my Maybelline Magnum Mascara, which is by the way a good one, I tried the Majolica Majorca Lash King. It was my next choice as I heard so many good words for this product.



I have high hopes for the lash king not only because of the published positive reviews but more importantly because the price (Php 795) is twice as much as the Maybelline variant.


The longevity of this mascara on my lashes is commendable! I have it for the whole day without the need to reapply from time to time. It lasts so long that I need a mighty make up remover to take it off - which is by the way quite an irritant to me especially if I am too sleepy that the least that I want to do is dedicate my supposed to be "meme" time to rubbing off mascara on my lashes.

As seen in the photo, my eye lashes became longer (but, ahem, I do have nice eye lashes - long enough and does not need a curler). Swiping off the product once already gives me a nicer look but one of the irritant for me are the "loose hairs" at the tip of the brush (see first photo). I can't stand seein it every time I use the product that I tend to flatten the tip every now and then - OC attack.

Overall, the product is good, worthy enough to be tried but I cannot honestly say if I will repurchase it again. 

So, the search is still on for that perfect mascara for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment