Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dessert hunting: Goya Splendor

If you are looking for a cheap and readily available dessert, you try out Goya Splendor! It is a crushed almond in milk, white, and dark chocolates. =)

I love how Goya is nicely repackaged now, and I love more how they have improved the taste of their products. They are certainly still in a long way to go head to head with foreign brands but it is refreshing to see how they keep on innovating.

neatly packed no?

It is good to taste our own delights right? =)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.


    Helen
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times that we encounter fear and disappointments in life yet we still manage to stand up straight and face it rather that being silent. That was a very good example of being a brave person. Well, I would like to thank you for sharing a very good article it is very much appreciated, good job! You can visit my site too if you want. Have a great day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I like the way on how you put up your blogs. Wonderful and awesome. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Goodluck. Happy blogging!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete