Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Shopping!

I was in far away north for over a week and I felt like I was denied of a modern life. Lol. Anyway, my weekend was spent largely on shopping and here's what I got!

1. Best deals at Stella Luna sale at Megatent

I have been to this sale years back and I was not too interested to go back because I found the stuff too uninteresting and boring even though they are branded ones. This year, it was Stella Luna who dragged me to the sale. I was interested but not quite expecting to get stuff from them as they might still have insane prices though on sale. But lo and behold, it's buy one, free one at Php 1999! This is enough to stretch my patience on the line as shoeholics like me piled on their little place!


2. Benefit's Bella Bamba

My order arrived yesterday, thanks CareFreeShopper! My heart beat so fast when I opened the package! Reviews soon!

3. The Faceshop's nail polish

As much as possible, I am trying to lessen my expenses in going out to very high end nail spa so I thought of buying my own nail polish. I don't know if I've really saved because I am buying lots of colors recently. Good thing I haven't give in to the likes of O.P.I and Illamasqua... yet. :D

a quick look on my new nails!


4. More organic products
Mercato Centrale at The Fort offers loads of organic products to choose from!

sorry for the blurry pic.
Human Nature body butter, Milea's throat spray and hair butter, and Echostore's spa in a bottle

If there is also one thing that you should not miss on Mercato Centrale, it is the Soyami's Soya Chips! Healthier alternativer without sacrificing the taste!

... that's it! Wishing you a happy Monday tomorrow everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment