Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shoe Good - Wave Two!

Remember THIS? Well, I'm coming back with a vengeance! I'll have another wave of ordering shoes, this time, ill make my size right! lol. But to save more on shipping and hopefully on customs, I invite you to look on this Facebook album, scout for other cute styles ,and grab one for yourself! Together, we will all be happy! Haha.
I've priced them based on the last purchase I had. If in total the price is lower than the published one, I'll give rebates. Don't you guys worry, wala akong tubo here. hahaha!
So spread the news! Payment would be upon arrival of shoes, so I am taking the risk of buying them and you if in some sad reasons, not getting the pair you ordered. :|
 
Shoot me a note on either of the following communication channel:
1. comment on the Facebook album
2. email at dahlgren_17@yahoo.com
3. tweet me at www.twitter.com/dahlgrenjoy
4. SMS me at 09278593406
 
Thanks and happy scouting!
 
Some teasers!



2 comments: