Saturday, October 27, 2012

One Shoulder Gowns and Dresses

This got to be my most favorite and the most flattering cut for my body structure. It must be the one shoulder design that makes the cut emphasize the shoulders.

I've ran through my yahoo email since year 2005 and I found some scanned photos. Nostalgia, I may say! But I will talk about this specific deja vu feeling on my succeeding posts (hopefully!). I scavenged some photos during my college days (on my third year maybe) and I loved how my shoulders were during those times. Ah, bitter sweet memories.



See, I love how slended they are and I love my collar bone. Yes, I know this is already a jurassic picture that I could date as aged as 2002 or 2003.



Also one of the many one shoulder dresses that I love! This short gown is really flattering as it exudes sophistication and glamour. Plus the A-line cut hides my bulges. I love this to death!

What is your favorite cut?

No comments:

Post a Comment