Monday, October 22, 2012

Bag Attack: Kate Spade's Gallery Row Adrianne and Kingsbury Park Shelby

I read somewhere that a woman will own an average of 100 bags in her lifetime (#justsaying).

Anyway, I thought of sharing here my love for bags (just as how I love shoes). In terms of bags, I've got to thank two wonderful people who always pave my way to a new bag. :D First is my boyfriend Levy who knows me too well that he drown me with bags just as how he drown me with his kisses. Ulk, okay that was cheesy. Then the other one is my amazing friend from the US whose life is somewhat destined to be a personal shopper for her friends here in the Philippines. Her office is the mall. Fantastic! She always comes out with too many stuff to sell that we always end up clicking the photo and post "mine".

For today, I made two clicks and two "mines" for these Kate Spade babies. And yes, they are on S.A.L.E.!!!
from usd 98 to 39

First is this too cute clutch which I think I could pair with an outfit that's safe to give my total look a dash of color and an interesting accessory. I;m already thinking of a black dress and a black pumps to go with this (heart palpitates!).

from usd 348 to 149

The second one is a perfect office bag. There's a lot of compartment which is very useful for some as disorganized as me. The color is also both an eye candy but somehow commands a corporate look. I bet this would be such a stunner when I hold them in my hand!

Am I excited for these babies to land on my lap? No. Okay, I'm joking, YES, I AM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment