Saturday, October 20, 2012

PCX Haul On A Friday Night

It's one of the many moments when I just want to de-stress after a long week of serious work. And by serious means bathing yourself in your office chair for at least 14 hours a day. Ah, the demands of a corporate life... But I don't complain, really. I love my work!

Anyhow, Levy and I were out to watch a movie last night. We had an hour and a half to scatter around Greenbelt before we could watch the time-traveled theme movie, Looper. It was an interesting movie, if I may wrap its description in one word. Okay... I'm drifting away from the topic again. But just let me be, I'm loving the relaxed feeling I have now. Really!

So what do I have in my purchased loot bag? Everything was not used yet (oh, I survived a low EQ over the night!). Stashed a good three htousand bucks in one go. It felt good. Lol! Ok. So my purchases were not all for de-stressing and for the sake of buying some stuff. I do need most of them, I mean I need the purpose that they suppose to serve. Here is the rundown:


Caution: photo overload ahead!

I. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner
Essential hair care - shampoo and conditioner. I want to try out new brands and these duo got my attention. I don't have  a photo as they are currently in my bathroom (lazy to take them out, tee hee!).

II. Lory's Hair Cream in Fruit Cocktail


I am slated to get another haircut tomorrow - and maybe some hair color (which will be my first!). I swear, my hair is lifeless as a dead cow. I bought this hair cream to with the intention to put some life in my hair. There's really not much compelling reason when I chose this product. But I hope it will not disappoint me. :)

II. Denman Classic Styling Brush

Still for my hair (yes, that's how desperate I am in pulling off my hair to a healthier state), I thought of retiring my Watson-bought hair brush which have been with me for liek a year now. The tips of my old brush gives a pang of pain on my scalp every time I brush causing some irritation. So, here's me ownign a Denman brush once again.


III. Palmer's Organic Therapy for Healthy Skin


I just need something to rejuvinate my skin. I feel my skin is not in its healthiest state. This Palmer's bottle is an interesting stuff to try.

IV. Palmer's Therapeutic Hand Cream

I frequently experience non-soft hands recently and my long EOS hand lotion has been exuding a greasy-like smell that I need to bid goodbye to it. Thus, the birth of my relationship with this Palmer's hand cream.

V. E.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner and Waterproof Mascara


Another stuff that I need pile up again are my make up essentials - brow liner, mascara, eye liner, etc. I didn't get a chance to research much so when I spotted these packs, I immediately took them - well, they're cheap, that is. :)

VI. Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil and Gel


This one sounds interesting - I wanna try it soonest!

VII. Carmex Mositurizing Lip Balm


EOS is still my best friend, but Carmex can come in close second. I've been suffering from dry lips now and I don't have any lip balm in my stash - shoots!

VIII. Modess, Asian Secret, and Dove Deo


Essentials. :)

So there it is... Kinda long list, but I do hope I copuld find time to give my detailed thoughts on these products soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment