Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stand Up



... and let's sing our national anthem. This outfit is inspired by the Philippine flag. :D

I was out yesterday afternoon with Levy and we went around the metro. We had some good food at Burgoo in Gateway mall and we watched Argo. Ah, the movie was heart pumping all through out! Ben Afleck is a good director ha.

I love this red pants I got from Tomato a few months ago. It's a screaming red but doesn't destroy my ears. The top on the other hand was a steal buy from 168 mall! I only got it at Php 350 bucks. The texture of this top is so refreshing to wear and the print is just so aztec-ish! I like this combo as it can be as casual when worn with flats but can pass up as an office attire when paired with one of my sky high heels! Versatility at its finest. :)

This time around, I paired them with my Coach flats which is one of the comfiest flats that I own. Lugging my brown Michael Kors bag give me that chic vibe.



Of course, accessories can't be missed!




A cleaner face! More information on my succeeding posts!


And some food at Burgoo...




But the funny thing is that, I only ate like two pops of shrimp and a bit of chicken buffalo wings because I am on my fourth day of GM diet! Ah, life of a fat girl!!! Grrrr.....

I do hope you enojoyed your Saturday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment