Monday, April 19, 2010

Wedding Outfit

This was how I prepared for the wedding of my dear friends - Gen and Tun! Accounts of their wedding is in my other blog)

Hair: 
I promised to curl my hair for a more sophisticated and formal look. I prepared my crowning glory by washing off with S shampoo and conditioner. By the way, I am loving these duo!!! After shower, I let it dry naturally, while I am doing my make up. 
For the styling part, I used my Avon curlers (reviewed previously. see here) and a styling mousse I bought at ATC grocery months ago. 




Make-up:
It was more or less a safe make-up for me. One thing I was so happy was that I put on my Stila smudgepot perfectly for the first time! I so love it! My make-up was done by different brands I have in my vanity kit. And yes, I did not wear a lipstick to tone down the red effect of my dress. =) 

 



Dress: 

No, I'm not Chinese that I chose to wear red for the wedding! It's just that when I first laid my eyes on this piece, I knew I will wear it on Gen and Tun's wedding. It was perfect for the semi-formal attire required for guests. It's an on the knee lenght, "semi" satin fabric, with a square-shaped neckline. It was a conservative look on the front but.. ola! the on the other side has a big triangular-shaped cut baring my back. Sexy yet conservative - perfect!

Accesories:
It was a red and black combination for me. I had a stunning red dress and curled hair, so I opted to go for classical Mango black pumps, littlest unbranded bag from Robinson's Dept. Store, and my Mark and Spencer all around scarf which I used as belt, and a fancy drop down earrings (not in the picture). I do away with the usual to high-heeled "wedding/formal" sandals to get a semi-formal look.


And! Here I am!

with my Levy! Thanks JIO for the photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment