Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Uber Nice Villareal Bags!

I love bags! This I got from Villareal Bags, a budding Filipino brand who aims to provide women with style and confidence at a very affordable price.

This doctor bag is supposed to be an "unused" gift for my sister...
But what can I do? I can't let this pass by me with out sporting on it (bad cheetah me!)!

I love the size and details of the bag. Knowing how disorganized I am, I love how big it is that I can even put my high heeled office shoes inside!

The bag comes with this proud zipper tag. I love it.


I'm pretty sure my bag's butt won't be scratched!

Another accidental matchmaking! My bag perfect matched my Charles & Keith Shoes!

For those who are interested to get the latest designs of the bags, you can connect through Paula Peralejo's facebook link. Enjoy your bags, confident women!

No comments:

Post a Comment